Robert W. Holland, Partner
Mr. Holland is a founding partner in Terrile, Cannatti, Chambers & Holland, LLP, working in patent preparation, prosecution, licensing, and litigation in a wide variety of technical fields including: semiconductor manufacturing equipment and techniques, computer software and hardware, video conferencing software and hardware, and telecommunications and Internet applications. When he's not at work, you'll most likely find him getting in a good run or a challenging game of chess.
- Hamilton & Terrile, LLP (2002-2013) - Partner
- Austin Office of Baker Botts, LLP, Associate.
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- U.S. District Courts for the Western, Northern and Southern Districts of Texas
- State Bar of Texas
- Travis County Bar Association
- Austin Intellectual Property Law Association
- United States Air Force Academy, 1985, B.S. in Astronautical Engineering
- Midwestern State University, 1992, M.B.A.
- The University of Texas School of Law, 1995, J.D.
- Active duty in the U.S. Air Force between 1985 and 1992 as a mission commander in an F-15 squadron and also as a T-38 instructor pilot with the Euro-NATO Joint Jet Pilot Training Program.