Stephen A. Terrile, Partner
Stephen A. Terrile is a founding partner in Terrile, Cannatti, Chambers & Holland, LLP. Previously, he founded Hamilton & Terrile, LLP, and was the managing partner of the Austin office of Skjerven, Morrill, MacPherson, LLP. The practice encompasses all aspects of intellectual property law, including patent protection of electrical/electronic devices, circuits, systems, and computer software. But, it's more than just a law practice. According to Mr. Terrile, “Terrile, Cannatti, Chambers & Holland has become like another family to me. We all know each other’s quirks and enjoy each other’s company just the same.”
Married for 21 years to the beautiful Kathleen, Mr. Terrile has four children, two boys and two girls. An avid golfer, he squeezes in games with his two boys whenever he can. If he's not at work or on the course, he spends time with his family.
- Hamilton & Terrile, LLP (2002-2013) - Founding Partner
- Skjerven, Morrill, MacPherson, LLP, Managing Partner of the Austin Office
- International Business Machines, Senior Attorney, Advanced Systems Design Group, Boca Programming Center and OEM and Patent Licensing.
- Fish and Richardson, Associate
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Massachusetts
- State Bar of Florida
- American Intellectual Property Association
- Austin Intellectual Property Law Association
- Merrimack College, B.S.in Electrical Engineering, cum laude
- Suffolk University, J.D., cum laude